About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pinay Meets Tweetie De Leon!

DISCLAIMER:
There is no photo of ms. tweetie here just a mere memory that will linger forever in Pinay's mind.

It was a cold afternoon in Baguio and me and my friends decided to go to Camp John Hay, and visit starbucks and chill. There were a group of people at the parking in front of SB, laughing and chatting. A guy saw me and pat sporting our camera and he asked politely if we can take their picture. We said sure, then we saw this beautiful woman got off from expedition, and guess who ?- she's none other than the beautiful Tweetie De Leon. Pat and I were star strucked! The guy gave pat his Leica camera and I saw Tweetie looking at my NIKON then looked at me smiling as she shows me her CANON 40D. Pat took their picture then the guy again went to me and handed me Tweetie's camera. "one more please.." After that one more, I personally handed back the camera to it's owner. She said "Thanks!" to me...delightfully.

Gosh! Pat and I was so shocked we didn't even dare asked Tweetie for a picture! And I was like "How are we gonna prove to the world that we actually see her! We're suppose to be photographers! walang hiya-hiya!!!" but then it was too late. They were busy chatting and we figured, maybe that isn't the time to for us to make epal...(so conyo!). So they left, and before the expedition turns right, I saw Tweetie looking at us and waved to us goodbye.

Ok, I was like "Damn! She hasn't aged!". I was like 7 years old during the Ok Ka Fairy Ko days and she was young and beautiful. Now, I only see her in commercials and still the same black beauty Tweetie. Kung anu ang ganda nya sa TV ganun din and mas maganda pa sa personal.

Again, this is just a mere memory of my experience at Camp John Hay.

Aren't we lucky! ahahaha!

No comments: