About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, February 25, 2008

My ultimate summer getaway is just around the corner....

Ok...so it really shows that I am really excited about my trip to Ilocos. I'll be going alone meaning I don't have someone with me. But of course I'll be meeting new people thanks to travel factor team who by the way organized the Ilocos Photoholic Trip take 3!

I already marked my calendar and did set the alarm. March 14 is nearing!!! i really can't wait!!

I know i'll be taking a lot of pictures!!! Hey it's Ilocos Photholic Trip noh!!! as in PHOTOHOLIC!!! hehehehe!!!

I can't wait to see the sites, hear the waives of the water in Pagudpud, meet new people and simply have fun!!!

to be continued...

No comments: