About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, April 11, 2008

My Horoscope for today - It fits just right for me... ^_^

Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)Sagittarius



"Accept what you can't change and stop beating your head against the wall. Move on."

-ok i did not beat myself against the wall literally but i've been left in the dark for quite sometimes now...having that kind of feeling really sucks. Especially when you have to keep it for yourself and you have no one to talk to. But I know i'll be fine and eventually i'll have to move on and things will just pass by. it's hard to do that in just a day, but a day is just enough for me to think things over. There are things about me that I can't change. Because if i do...then that would be me changing against my will. THAT'S NOT ME!!!.

So I will move on...today is Friday and today is a new day for me.

No comments: