About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, June 29, 2008

it's a rainy sunday...

i really have a thing for rainy sundays.

brings back old memories. i used to go outside on a rainy sunday with my friends, childhood friends..hanggang sa tumila ang ulan...my mom would call me up para maligo na after. then i will watch t.v. masarap ang pakiramdam, malamig, i was at the sala with a pillow and a blanket.

life for me that time was so simple.

sometimes i feel weird. i only had little memories of my childhood. sometimes, my tita would tell me that before i used to like a certain food...but even i couldn't remember that. then sometimes, when i go to a certain place, it gives me this feeling that "why do i have this feeling like i've been here before..?" and sometimes i would have a flashback of my childhood while sleeping. things like that.

but now, i don't go out on a rainy sunday anymore. i'll just chill out here at home, watch dvd and have a nice, warm hot san mig coffee...and pancakes!

that's just my thing, it's sunday and it's raining...aaah...life..^_^

No comments: