About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Masama na ito...

I don't f****n usually bring my work at home...nor the migraine it brought. But this time, its really extreme.

I don't want to say anything what really happened here sa haws. It's something that I did out of my madness...madness..i neeeever had this loooooong week about work in a long time...the last time was...when i was an agent. But this one, this one's really dragging and driving me crazy...

As much as possible, i want to keep myself sane from all of the things happening to me. There is always a reason. Work used to be fun...USED to be....i dunno what happened...we USED to have fun, be fun, and make fun. Because that's our true nature...but now i'm seeing a different color. Gloomy, tired, sad, being pushed to the limit and STREEEEEEEESSSSSSSED!

Masama na talaga to. Like i said di ko naman talaga dapat dalhin dito sa bahay ang problemang idinulot nya dahil trabaho to eh. Pero di ko alam kung anu ang ginawa nya para maging ganito ako ngayun. Unfocus and stressed...all the way..

Even if I tried hard not to think about it..pero kung within the day naman eh kukulitin ka ng bangungot na yun sa text or call..i don't think you can slow down...

I've done something terrible in this house tonight...and i doubt if i can sleep well because one - that thing at work keeps on bugging me in my head and two - the terrible thing i did at home.

DAMN "IT"

No comments: