About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, September 5, 2008

I am after all...Alone.

*deep sigh*

I usually don't do blogs about my love life..mostly just frustrations from work and etc.

But right now, I'm sorry to say..but I'm in that stage again of feeling lonely.

I'm happy with my friends..I'm happy with my job..and I'm happy with my life..but sometimes...when i think of "Is this gonna be for a very long time? Am I gonna be like this...for the next 5-10 years..?".

Clearly, my head is spinning with that thought.

So do I want to stay single for life? This is a question that's been bugging me for months. I am a person who simply just enjoy a single life. I mean...no one bothers you from night til dawn...no one is gonna ask you of where you are? or what you wear?...or who are you with?..just living up the single life. But then, at the end of the day...I feel all alone..nobody comforts me...just nobody...

I'm happy when am with my friends..i mean they bring joy to me. I'm happy with my dogs..they bring joy to me...I'm happy hanging out with my sisters..and they too bring joy to me...still when i am alone...that's when i realize..i am after all..not happy. I am Alone after all.

I maybe scared. Scared of I might fail that someone. Maybe Im so much reserved..maybe I am too scared to fall in love because...I've been hurt before.

I guess..blogging these thoughts helps me a lot...right now BLOG is my best friend..so Multiply blog is really doing a good job for me. Helps me release my frustrations, disappointments in life, and all that...

I just hope that when Mr. Right comes...he would be this person who simply just love living life like me..who wants to live his life with me for eternity.

This ends my blog for tonight.

Zai Jian!


No comments: