About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Peppery moments and a pair of flops!

I finally got the pictures from Nonie. Too bad I didn't bring mine that night. Good thing there's Nonie's ever dependable camera!

You can also read my previous blog here about the weekend I had at Rockwell. With only a couple of hours sleep...the craving woke me up. Not even the weather can stop me from going!

Let's start with Pinay, waiting for her Beef Pepper Rice...
with extra beef and extra sunny-side up and
extra rice! yummy - daming extra! ahahaha!


After chit-chatting, aaah....the order's here!


oh where's the sunny-side up?
ah there!

Ok...after making-up for our cravings..or my cravings..Nonie and I went to Fully Booked, the usual stuff that we do every time we go to the mall. There's not much book that really interests me - prolly because I got busy texting somebody all of a sudden. Ok so off to Make Your Own Havaianas at Rockwell Tent.

So here we are waiting outside for our turn.



Finally, we're in!



Ok! So we made it!
Now, we're on to making our havis!



After almost an hour of tinkering, wondering what colors to
choose, for a pair of tops, soles
and pins - I finally got my own!

and here's Nonie and Me...

Thanks Nonie for the captured moments!

No comments: