About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

SOMS-time

Boy, was I quiet lately. ahahaha! That's what happens when you drown yourself with work. So I needed a break from a week living in Taytay, (don't ever ask where exactly in Taytay), and a week of looooooong hours of stay at the office.

I've been twittering about having lunch at SOMS lately. I've been craving so much for thai food, that I hallucinated in the middle of work (just kidding...). Nonie, Pat and Eden joined me last Sunday for a food fest only the three of us can do, except for Eden, who doesn't eat that much.

So here's what we ordered: Garlic Beef, Red Chicken Curry, Pad Thai, Siomai, Chicken
Pandan, Spring Rolls and Mango Sticky Rice. Too bad they ran out of Shrimp Cake (my heart sank!). So I had to stick with Siomai instead! Of course, 2 garlic rice for me is an all-time favorite. Again, it never fails! :D

Unfortunately, there are no pictures to post, coz when I looked at it everything's blurry, and underexposed...so food photography is really not my thing. Or, probably due to my "hunger-strike" tummy, that I didn't concentrate too much at my shots. Oh well!


So here we are, after stuffing ourselves! Ang linis at halatang busog! LOL! Good thing I'm not in this photo. Joke! And there's Nonie, trying to finish her sticky rice, and waiting for her spring rolls..and she just finished her Pad Thai. whoah!


So here's a photo of SOMS.
It was taken right after I finished my 2 garlic rice, garlic beef
and siomai. burrrrp!
*excuse me*

No comments: