About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2 MINUTES

So much for plugging..LOL!

I just got an email from a friend asking if I could share one of my adventures. And there we were at R.O.X High Street doing the interview and the rest is history. (of my life!).

I felt weird when I was about to see the whole video. Was conscious whether did I do it right? did I make it perfect? and was I looking great despite the fact that I only had 3-hrs of sleep coming from shift that weekend.

Honestly, the whole experience was a blast. Here I get to share my story of where I've been and snapshots of my trip. (that I'm sure you've seen them over in my blogs and albums). And there I was, watching myself in national tv and all the thrills, adventures and experiences paid off.

It feels good showing to everyone how beautiful our country is and share the things that i love doing. It is not about how many minutes of exposure on TV, it's the previews of my photographs that makes it all worth it.

I know this is all over my facebook, twitter and tumblr but I just feel like blogging this.




Hope you get your chance to share your story. :)

No comments: