About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bundatan

From the word "BUNDAT" which means "GLUTTED". This new carinderia in the up hill town of Signal Village has attracted a food lover like me. I heard from my co-worker that Bundatan serves delicious bulalo and so I didn't think twice I hurried myself along with Sis, Toni to this promising carinderia.

I got the chance to try out their bulalo on a sunny morning of Saturday. Located in the middle of The Fort Global City and Taguig proper, Bundatan is open 24/7 and serves not only bulalo but other pinoy food favorites like ginataang hipon, pork adobo, and tapsilog just to name a few for a very affordable price!

They also serve mami, lomi and sisig especially at night. Most customers are local who lives around the area, tricycle drivers, jeepney drivers, and call center workers like me.

BULALO in their big servings
and that big serving ended up in my tummy in just 15min.

Define BUNDAT?

:D

No comments: