About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, December 16, 2011

My First Christmas Party

So much drama unfolded last 7th of December. A feverish, weak, droopy eyed Poms came to SMX to get it all over and done with. My first Christmas Party at my new home, Hewlett-Packard Philippines. Seems that these events have always found their way back to me..or I should say - a "calling".

Me, as the backstage director raised my eyebrows toward one thing - the stage. It's already half past-12 lunchtime and the stage is not yet complete and no paint at all. Unfortunately, stage was finished around 4:30pm. Paint were all dried up and spot lights are already in place. There was even a dilemma in the tech run and some exchange of words between me and the stage director who is way over his head and has serious superiority problems, that and among other things. But, we managed to survive the night of tension, nerve wrecking Christmas party.

I should only thank BIOFLU for effectively managing my fever and kept me sane for 12hrs. (but failed to go to work the next day because my body...let's say...gave up and want to rest.).

So this is how I look like when sick but still ready to kick butt at the backstage. (very nice...hehehe)

And finally, she rises...


and let the party begin....

why don't we have a lil' fun while working.
With the hosts, and members of connect@hp (engagement group)


and we survived!

oh btw, the guy in front of me was marvin agustin...
look alike...hehehehe!

I'm excited to work with them again next year.



No comments: