About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, December 26, 2008

The 2008 Preview

Ok, I must say that 2008 is really an awesome year for me. I started to travel, I started my 2008 by going to Ilocos - alone :) with Travel Factor. That's when I started to like photography. Then we had a Fierce Fashion Show last Summer then off to Summer Grind then we had a farewell overnight party for our dearest Djanna in Ross' place in Tagaytay. After that we celebrated Convergys' 5th Yr. Anniversary, and then the super rush registration for the Akyat Sagada (noni and i) again with Travel Factor. The Boni High Street hangout with Pat, MJ and Noni, the Viaje Del Sol ala food trip again with Pat and Noni.

Then I was planning to go back to Ilocos - Photography Workshop with Travel Factor just last November when I got an email from Noni about the Baler Trip (another Travel Factor planned package) so I decided to not join the Ilocos Trip and just go with Noni instead. Surfvivor Baler was also one the highlights of my life this year. It was my first time to experience how to surf (even if i didn't manage to stand on the board), and being able to travel Aurora with my friends and new found friends as well (The Kooperatiba).
Then we had our Fusian Christmas Party @ SMX. The Makati Dance Troupe got the chance to have a dance showdown with the Philippine All-Stars. Then after a few days, went to Bacolod to party with Convergys over there. But before the party we went to Lakawon Island w/c is also a nice place to beach bum all day. Food Trip all the way to Bacolod - Manukan Country. Then Rib House and visited Convergys Bacolod. The trip was really bitin, so I made a promise to myself that next year...i'll go back and this time, it'll be to experience the Maskara Festival - so Noni..let's save our vl's for this na...(hahaha!).

A lot of changes happened this year, but we manage to adapt to it and rise above all the challenges that we faced.
And me, im gonna keep on doing what i've been doing and that is to work hard and party HARDER! So I present to you the 2008 Preview. BTW, the song is Japanese, from the Anime xxxHolic titled: Reason by Fonogenico. It's a good song don't worry..hehehe you'll love it. ^_^ Sayonara 2008!


No comments: