About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Can't Get Enough of You..



I just simply can't get enough of these guys. I know this anime has been aired in animax a gazillion times now but every time my sister Abby and I watch it we still get excited and was always amazed by the Genius - Hanamichi Sakuragi.

In a poll of over 79,000 Japanese fans for the 10th Japan Media Arts Festival, Slam Dunk was voted the #1 manga of all time. (Thanks to wikipedia for this!).

I have watched this over a gazillion times as well but again, i just couldn't resist it. I love Kaede and Sakuragi so much i don't want to miss one episode even if i already know what's gonna happen next. These guys are just wicked!

I love anime and i just simply love Slam Dunk. Again, the best anime and manga of all time!


No comments: