About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Kiss The Girl by Colbie Caillat

I remember Sebastian singing this in the disney classic - The Little Mermaid.

Oh! How I love the way Colbie sang this song!

Loved the set-up of the music video. Photos really tells it all, and she got a nice camera too! I love seeing old couple still kiss each other. Makes me wonder "how i hope that Man that I'll be spending my life with stays in-love with me (kahit maputi na ang buhok ko!)"

haaay! Love is in the air - Valentine's blues again!

Shalalalala
Don't be scared
You better be prepared
Go on and kiss the girl
Shalalalala
Don't stop now
Don't try to hide it how
You wanna kiss the girl
Go on and kiss the girl




I am currently downloading the Disney Mania Volume 6 album! I can't wait to load it in my ipod!

No comments: