About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Ginebra loses to San Miguel

I knew that there's something wrong with the way Ginebra played. JJ Helterbrand started the 1st half with a huge 25 points after that flagrant foul by Olsen Racela (and he was thrown out of the game). That has really fired up the Barangays til the 3rd quarter.

But thing is, I know Ginebra too well, they were 21pts ahead of San Miguel. For me, that's not good. Given the line-up that they have, with Caguioa out coz of injury, and the shooting has gone dry at the start of the 4th quarter, I knew then that it's over for the Gin Kings.

It would've been better if the Gin Kings didn't rely on their shooting. And Helterbrand could've gotten some more rest. Menk could've played better like the kind of game he had in Game 2. But I guess it's not their time.

Oh well looks like I'm gonna cheer for Talk 'n Text. Go Alapag!

And Mark, get well soon! The Barangay is waiting for your return! :-)

No comments: