About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Difficulties...

I am still trying to get that courage of just having a casual conversation with him. But what can I do?! I don't get to see him that often anymore. I know I have done it before, we've talked before, and now that I finally realized that I have a thing for him it was already too late.

I have wasted all those chances.
Why is it talking to a "special someone" of yours is such a hard thing to do?

I couldn't even look straight at him.

It is also hard to just keep your composure when you know the fact that he's there...aha! Bingo! Trying not to get caught. Trying hard not to look stupid in front of him and trying hard to make sure he doesn't even notice you're blushing all over.

And the worst part here is that -> his world is different from mine.

- ooh! this infatuation is getting tougher to handle by the minute!

No comments: