About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Cove

Ooops! Not the Island Cove...nah!

I am just excited about my trip to Anawangin Cove next weekend.

Final confirmed backpackers: Nonie, Aidi, RJ, and Me.

Can't wait to pack again - my backpack (the one i used in all of my trips) have been serving me for 2years now and still never fails. I can put my speaker, my tripod, my sneakers and my clothes at the same time. Wicked!

Can't wait to take-out my camera and start clicking. I miss the sound of the shutter.

Can't wait to take a snapshot of the sunset. I love sunset, it gives me this aw feeling, I can just stare at it till it's over.

Can't wait to have fun - have fun on the beach while it last. I just remembered last night my Dad was looking at me and said "Leanne! Ang itim mo na! Di ka na chinita!" and I was like "Babalik din ang kulay ko!" and then I wondered - "When?"

Can't wait to see the sites and what Capones can offer to us. It's like the Pinatubo last week was just the 1st part of the trip to Zambales.


Oh boy! This is gonna be exciting!


No comments: