About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Gimme some PONSTAN 500mg!

My head has been painfully ill for the last 3 days.

Yesterday was the worst. I was about to have dinner when I ran into the bathroom and throw up. Thing is I haven't eaten anything yet. So I went back to the dinner table and just ate a few. I never liked headaches, they're not just pain in the head but pain in the ass as well. I had to lie down for a couple of hours. My head's spinning and the feeling really sucks.

Finally, I fell asleep. I thought it was all over. Just this lunch time, I felt like its here again. argh!
Why is this headache keeps on coming back?!

Doctor said, that is stress, ok fine! I know I haven't had a real sleep lately and this has been my problem before.

Have I pushed myself lately? nope! i don't think so.

I guess, I just needed a longer rest.

But...but...I don't want to.

Sayonara.

No comments: