About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, January 16, 2009

10 Random Things About Me

Hmmm, was tagged by Yohan.

There are only three rules:

A. Write 10 random things about yourself.

1. I have a deep crush with someone from the office.

2. I used to be a trying hard groupie when I was in high school.

3. I don't like Math. What is Re-study for 4 consecutive periods?

4. My highest grade in my report card is the subject of Physical Education.

5. I make gravy in KFC as a soup for my rice.

6. My favorite is extra-gralic rice and extra sunny side-up!

7. I'm a frustrated journalist.

8. I got caught cheating by my English Teacher (HS) - the result my Mom gave her what you called “SERMON” lol!

9. My first crush and my first love – from 5th grade to college.

10. I love Photography and Travelling.

B. Tag ten people who will do the same thing.

* Sorry, I may have to break this rule. I'm positive that all those people I wanna tag has been tagged already. However, anyone of you who views this entry can freely do the same and repost one for your site!<--me too!

3. Inform the people you tagged so they can start writing.

* See Rule #2 reasoning.

No comments: