About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Top 10 Photos of 2008

I was cleaning up my files and folders here in my laptop - deleting some of the unused files and crappy photos. I just thought that I need to do it to save up some space in my external HD. I just realized that 250G is not enough since I've been taking a lot of pictures lately. But anyway, i ran into my travel folders and so i decided to pick my top 10 photos of 2008. Some were personally hand-picked by my sis's. The next thing I'm gonna do is to have these photos printed and photo framed. What Pat and I wanted was the ones that we saw in Seattle's Best Valero. Photos were mounted, and like a canvass type..hmm i forgot what nonie said tuloy about it..argh what's that term?? (senior citizen at the moment...sorry..hehehe)

The first three photos means a lot to me. It may have look like I used a dslr but no, i was using a samsung p&s and i just made some adjustments in photoshop. These are my first landscape shots from my first trip of 2008.

Bangui Windmills - Ilocos

Pagudpud - Ilocos Norte

Paoay Church - Ilocos Norte

The Tree photo was taken last October (as far as I remember..) when the four of us - MJ, Pat and Nonie went to tour Old Manila again. I wanted it the old fashion way so i decided to use a B&W setting.
Tree - Old Manila

The next two were sunset shots in Galera. We spent 3 days and 2 nights there so i was able to capture the beauty of the sunset.

Sunset Day 1

Sunset Day 2

Next picture is the one i took in Sagada. We trek the Bangaan Rice Terraces. Mind you pababa namin sha tinahak...just to be able to get to the Bomo-ok Big Falls.

Bangaan Rice Terraces - Sagada

Next one naman is the one i took in Casa San Pablo just last November. I was sick the whole week before that but that's not gonna stop me from touring Laguna through Viaje Del Sol.

Casa San Pablo - Laguna

The 9th photo is the picture i took in Baler. It was our last day, while the girls are splashing their way to the beach i was busy taking pictures of the surroundings. I noticed the blue sky and the cloud formation. I was sitting just under the coconut tree, and shazam!

Blue Sky - Baler, Aurora

The last photo, was my last trip for 2008. We went to Lakawon Island, beach bum the whole day. Aidi and I were trying to go to the other side of the island..then I stopped, and clicked!

Lakawon Island - Bacolod


2008 was a great year for me, and I know that 2009 will be better.
Now, don't you love our country and what it offers? :)

Photos by: L.A Pomicpic
Camera: Nikon D80 (18-135mm)
Software: Lightroom 2.1 and CS3 for watermarking

No comments: