About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Love ko to!

I love Eraserheads they're like the best of the best!

If you think of Pinoy Music nung 90's - only one band came across my mind and that's
ERASERHEADS.

I was watching t.v at around 12:40pm when I saw this commercial aired in Kapuso. Video is already in youtube.

It's cute. The setting was perfect. At Mcdo, a boy meets girl. Then there's what you called "First Love".
And of course, "Huling El Bimbo" still gives me the creeps. Goosebumps all over (w/c means - favorite ko talaga sha!).

This is the best commercial I've seen so far.



~ "At kahit di rin naging kami sa huli..siya parin ang first love ko."

MCDO..Love ko to! ^_^
By: Pinay Manlalakbay

No comments: