About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Feels like heaven...

Its 1:40PM and for whatever reason I couldn't sleep anymore.

I've been feeling like I'm in heaven lately. Maybe because it's really nice to have an inspiration sometimes. It makes you smile for the whole day. Or maybe not "it", I think I should say He makes me smile for the whole day. Just by seeing him gives me the content feeling, even if we didn't talk. It makes even more sweeter if he says hi to me - makes me blush the whole day.

**deep sigh**
It's been a while since I had this deep crush with someone. The last time I had a crush was way back when I was in HS. And, that's it!
The feeling is so high whenever you're with that person. Sometimes it also makes me feel nervous, but nevertheless, He completes my day.

Everytime I play a song on my ipod, (that song by Mandy Moore thanks to Dean!) the lyrics really reminded me of him - and there goes the blushing again...because that song, fits just right for me. :)

(How I am thankful for the people who invented blogging. It makes me loosen up a bit and keeps me calm whenever I write my thoughts about something or someone.)

I know I will never get a chance to be close to him, and I know that he will never ever know about my thoughts about him. But nevertheless (this seems to be favorite word ha!), the feeling of like I'm in heaven is good enough for me to be inspired for the rest of the day or for the whole year.

Sayonara.

No comments: