About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Am Photoholically In-Love


I started my year last year by traveling to Ilocos. Of course, c/o Travel Factor. I went there all alone with no buddy whatsoever. Just my backpack, my samsung L73 and Me oh and of course a couple of people that became my online and travel buddies.

The date is set. Feb 28-March 1 2009!

I am traveling this time, again with Travel Factor.
And it's gonna be my backpack, my nike slippers, my tripod, Brenda (D80) and of course me.

Obviously, this will be my second time going to Ilocos. But I don't care. Ilocos has so much to offer. I missed Pagudpud and Vigan.

I missed the smooth feeling of the sand on my feet and I definitely want to travel back in time in Vigan.

I am also expecting some friends who will text me, asking me to buy a kilo of Bagnet.

And ika nga ni Aiai - This is really is it!

Can't wait to feel the breezy air in Bangui Windmills - Pagudpud.
Can't wait to go up at the Kapurpurawan Rock.
Can't wait to take a plunge in Kabigan Falls.
Can't wait to see the old Bell Towers.
Can't wait to see the old Calle Crisologo.

hmmm....do I smell Photoholic?

Yes! I am madly and photoholically in-love with you Ilocos - wooooooooooot!



No comments: