About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Transformer


You might be wondering why I chose "Transformer" as the title of my blog.
Simple - I have never imagined how different I looked like from 2 years ago to now.

I was browsing through my multiply site when I ran into some of my albums from the past. I saw myself, short haired (boy style!) wearing a cap, loose shirt, and baggy pants. I was like "Oh my goodness!". This is me 2 years ago...

I am still in shock until now. Even my mom would say that to my Tita's. I heard her the other day talking to my tita over the phone "She's changed! I am so proud!Her hair was longer but because of the Xmas party she had to re-style her hair. But it doesn't matter...as long as she stays that way..I am happy.".

Never I have heard that from my mom. I know how I broke her heart when I told her of my sexuality 2years ago. My life was rather complicated that time.

And now, when people see me, iisa lang ang tinatanong nila - bakit daw ako naging girl?. hahahaha!

Iisa lang ang sinasagot ko - "I chose to."

Kinda like when I decided to be a lesbian (before ha!) - I chose to be that way. Now, that I changed. I chose to be girl again. hahahaha!

Natutuwa lang talaga ako. Looking from my old pictures and yung mga pictures ko ngayon. I know I have gotten better and more serious about decision making.

I may have put a lot of stress to my family before and my best friends Pat and Nonie. But I am so thankful that they're still here comforting me in any way possible.

I am happier more than ever. More relaxed and content.

Now, isa nalang yata ang kulang anu?
hahahaha!
hmmm...do i smell BF? chos!

HAPPY!

No comments: