About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Does he know?

Oh My god!

Does he know that "HE" makes me smile when I think of him?!

what a stupid question!

How can I let him know that he's the one making me smile the whole day? Just by thinking of him, whatever he does, his smile, how else can he possibly know that He completes my day?

But - I'm too scared. I'm scared that he might notice and then I am left with no choice but to stay away.

Unless he wants me to stay.

Does he notice that I blush when he talks to me? <- I hope not. I don't wanna look stupid in front of him.

and now, what if he finds out about my true feelings for him?

Will he ask me to stop or will he ask me this -> "Let's have some coffee."

Valentine's blues, here it comes!

No comments: