About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Time and Time Again

I am loving Swing Out Sister time and time again.

You may be wondering why I like them so much, it's not like I was born during their time or old enough to appreciate their music. But hey, I gotta credit my Mom who always buy their album, plays their music every morning of everyday right after her work-out,
who even watch their old music videos, even sing some of their songs in a videoke since the day they named me Leslie Anne. She even watched their concert, April of last year - (thanks to me! I bought her a ticket as a birthday gift.)

Their music will live on in my memory and will keep on playing in my ipod for as long as it can.

I know that this album was released a year ago. But, no matter - this is my way of thanking them for creating good music that relaxes my mind, and eases my soul.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find the lyrics of this song anywhere but if you want you can sit back, relax and chill as I present to you - Beautiful Mess.





No comments: