About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sine-Korean

During my stay in Xiamen 3-4 years ago, a friend of mine, Ditchie introduced me to a lot of new things.
There's the food (shabu-shabu), Ming-Tien Restaurant, the night-life in downtown city, and so much more. That time, she was also into korean movies (ang layo nito sa China!).

So every Saturday evening after work, she would ask me to go with her to Tong'an. Tong'an is like the Binondo here.

First, we go and have dinner in Ming Tien, then enjoy ourselves with a nice, warm Nai-cha (milk tea) and Glazed Strawberry, then off to the "eskinitas" of Tong'an. There I saw lots of dvd movies, koreanovela and all that jazz being sold.


Ok, I'll go straight to the point. She bought the ff movies:My Sassy Girl


Windstruck

My Little Bride

A Moment To Remember

These are actually good-romantic korean movies. I remember borrowing it from her every weekend. Another friend of mine - Nette even bought a compilation of korean-novelas like Full House, and others.

I'm so stupid to not have brought home a copy. I couldn't even depend on utorrent, ang hirap maghanap ng may eng sub. Haay, can someone please help me look for these. As in i need it in DVD talaga to add to my collection.

hmmm...Binondo?Greenhills?

No comments: