About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

EMO Shoot!

Thanks to Apong and Patty, after the Awardees' photo-ops - We enjoyed ourselves with our very own version of photoshoot.

Thanks to Ms. Patricia Lejano - my co-photographer for the day. Finally, naging model na din ako ng sarili kong camera.

Using my NIKON D80, my zoom lens, and Gian's huddle room 2 studio (hehehe!), Pat and I went home with sleepy eyes but with moments to laugh and memories to last a decade to forever.

It was indeed a STATEMENT-SHOOT.

From my crush's codename: MUSHROOM to the YOU ARE LOVED by K.R to the I'M JUST A GIRL confession of Apong.

No need for any fancy hair and make-ups as we are all natural in beauty.

1 and a half-hour of non-stop clicks and laughs!

Lemme show you a sneak peak of what happened in the huddle room and only in the huddle room - May I present to you:

THE EMO SHOOT

Leslie - thinking about her Mushroom


Apong - I'm just a girl!


K.R - You Are Loved!

The Old Gang is Back! K.R's life after UP Science!

You can view the whole album here:
http://mcdreamy09.multiply.com/photos/album/189/EMO_Shoot_-_Patricias_Work_of_Art

No comments: