About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another New Member of the Family

So this is it!

I got a text from Pat na tuloy na talaga kami sa JT this morning lang. I had to cancel some lakad just for this.

Pat was so busy with her new baby, so I decided to enjoy myself looking at the sigma lenses available when I saw this 70-300mm F4-5.6 APO DG MACRO lens. Shempre pag kita ko Php10,500 lang sha. Tempting din diba. So Pat asked me, if you want to buy it go...3 months to pay mo nalang...ahahahahaha!

So I ended up buying that lens, and for some reason na-excite nako dalhin sa Apo Reef + Pandan Island Trip ko this coming February.

After the shopping, Pat and I went to Boni High to test our new lens - di naman kami binigo...and I don't mind if some people say na mabagal ang motor drive ng sigma..right now ok sya sakin and I guess it's really up to me coz im the one who's using it.

Nevertheless, I love my 2 babies, my kit lens and the macro, and of course my one and only Brenda - my camera. ^_^

No comments: