About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gala-ra

It's Thursday morning, and one day to go before weekend comes.

But hell, I've got nothing to do this Saturday. I might be bumming my butt in the couch all day - which I don't like. I'm already used to of going out every weekend may it be lunch out with friends, or travel especially when I see my camera just chillin' inside my crumpler.

Oh boy! This weekend will be somehow strange for me.

But this would be the time that I say - stop and save.

I know that in a couple of hours, someone will text me and say "may sweldo na!" or the other way around.

but what did i say again - STOP and SAVE.

I've got a line-up of trips at the start of the quarter, and I need to save at least for these trips to avoid hassle.

My question to myself now is "Kaya ko ba magtipid?" hahaha!

Simple solution: Don't go to mall, wag dumaan sa Nike - masama!, don't eat at any expensive restaurants - pagtyagaan ang mcdo, wag mag-starbucks (oops di pwede!hehehe!exempted dapat yan!). **deep sigh**

I guess I just couldn't wait for Anawangin, Apo Reef and Ilocos.

Can we make the days go faster?

No comments: