About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, January 26, 2009

html codes - what a headache!

Here I was twiddling, widdling with what am i gonna do with my site.

If I had listened to my prof (programming and learning dreamweaver subject) 3-5 years ago I would've finished this a long time ago and I am probably sleeping or watching tennis right now.

just by looking at the html codes, argh headache! Hmm, now what I'm gonna do is to install dreamweaver here in my lappy so that it would be much easier for me to customize my site and i'll just copy&paste the codes anytime I want..

But I finished it though after spending 3hrs in my lappy.

Even if I just did a simple edit - I know I did my best in creating a site that really reflects my personality.

No comments: