About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Enough is enough...

Ranting mode? - no not really. I don't usually do that anymore in cyberworld.

It's just that the phrase "enough is enough" keeps on playing in my head over and over again.

Thing is if I know something's not right - I know I gotta say something - but that would be me backstabbing that person - w/c is not good. I am not that kind of person. I am not mean to anyone i am not like this - except to ----- .

(Gusto ko pa pumunta sa langit noh!)

But what do I do? Things are getting a lil bit out of control...and I am afraid it ain't over yet.

Hmm...I think I need to get myself a Devotional book to help me forget everything about ____ and instead be greatful about the things that God has given me.

hahaha..naalala ko tuloy yung movie "America's Sweetheart" where John Cusack always says to himself:
I am greatful for the sun
I am greatful for the moon
I am greatful for the trees
I am greatful for the .............

Seriously, I did that before and now I am doing it again.





No comments: