About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Ay anu ba ito?!

What is outdated?

I mean yes my blogspot is well up to date but when I scrolled down lumang picture ko parin pala ang nakapload dun...toink!

But I am now about to go to sleep and i doubt if i have time tomorrow to do some edits with my blog site. Pat and I will be going to JT and then Boni High, once I get home by 1pm I'm gonna save some of my energy naman for my gimik with Nonie @ Tomas Morato...

Ayayayayay...looks like Sunday ko na to magagawa...oh well...

Let's just all enjoy our last 2 days of holiday. Back to work nanaman sa Lunes! But again, why complain about going to work if there is someone inspires you naman...oh diba?!

Sayonara.

No comments: