About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fish-eye photo

But no, I'm not using a fish-eye lens. It just so happens that early morning of September 18th while I was waiting for the girls, I decided to pick up my camera and put on my 50mm lens. I also, grabbed a piece of truffles I bought from Truffettes de France. Just out of boredom, I looked at the peephole at our room's door. It was a sunny day and the light rays beautifully reflects through its tiny mirror.

I took a picture focusing closely on the peephole, making it look as if i used a fish-eye lens. I had a couple of shots, and this one, was way better than the others.


Then I thought I've improved on what kind of pictures I am taking now.
I know that people can do this, my answer is: I DON'T CARE.

Photo by: Leslie Pomicpic
Place: Room 4A, Club Punta Fuego

No comments: