About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Mass of Mask!

I was outside Silay Airport wandering around. I walked back and fort looking for a ride when I saw this 2 men, holding a banner. I thought it was for me and I thought those two guys were Ai and Arvin..welcoming me back! (just joking!).

Banner says "Welcome MIguel Zubiri" and on and on. There was sort of a commotion going on behind me, and there I saw Miguel Zubiri. I was 20 steps in front of him. The thought came accross me, was he also here for Masskara? or something else? Nah! Anyway, yeah I was standing in his way and so I walked away and went outside again. A man approached me and told me that they have a shuttle going to the city. This part is exciting really. I love commuting, especially if I'm in some place else, like of course -- BACOLOD!

We were on our way to the city when the driver asked his passengers "San Kayu?" in ilonggo. Hehehe! Of course I learned a little from my Mom. Since I was suppose to meet Ai first in their office, I answered "Manong, diri sa Convergys". Hahaha! with the ilonggo accent o'course!

So, Manong dropped me off at Convergys. It was 7AM and the sun is up and shinning! I said to myself "wow! Ganda ng panahon ngayon!". Loved the heat of the sun. I mean, it has been raining in Manila so I really miss this kind of weather.

My access doesn't work in Bacolod site so I knocked at the door. He knew I'm with the company coz he saw me wearing my badge. I asked if he could get Ai for me. He let me in. I went straight to the reception and greet them! "Hi I'm L.A from Convergys Manila. Would you know if Ai's here?" Well, surprisingly the receptionist recognized me. "Welcome back Mam!". Of course I thank her for welcoming me. LOL.

Ai came right on time. We went first to her office to drop my things. She asked if I want to tour the site. I said "I already did right, 10months ago!". She wanted me to see the different masks that employees made in celebration of Masskara Festival.

Ops floor has never been this lively and colorful!

No comments: