About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Bago Mo Sabihing Naiinis Ka Sakin, Tanong Mo Muna Kung Natutuwa Ako Sayo

This is by far the longest title in almost 4 years of blogging.

And yet this is the most perfect title to use for this blog.

I've learned a lot of lesson lately. All this time I thought I have helped a true person (not friend) but a person. Fine! I get it, it's really hard to bounce back from a devastating break-up. If you call it devastating. So devastating that you had to drink 4 gulps of isopropyl and went into self-destructive pattern. BUT FOR A GUY?! oh please!

Sino nga bang kaibigan ang matutuwa, pinatuloy ko na nga para maayos nya ang kanyang buhay at sarili in the end ako pa nanira. Excuse me! First of, it's not my fault if you went through this whole fucking turmoil. It's not my fault if in the first instance, hindi ka nakinig. Second, we treated you as a person in our home. Even if you have invaded my privacy and so is the use of my laptop without my knowledge still, I treated you as a person. Yes, it's true we have lots of complaints about you...but ask yourself this, WHY WOULD I WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME siraan ka sa ibang tao? In the first place, sirang-sira ka na. Anu pa sisirain ko sayo?

And bakit pa kita susumbatan, alam mo naman lahat DAPAT ang mga ginawa ko sayo and it is YOU who should think twice bago mo ko sabihang "SUMBATERA".

And please, wala kang karapatang mapagod DAHIL AKO ANG NAPAGOD SAYO.

I will always thank my Mom, for this: "Kahit kelan di sila kasama sa ikauunlad ng buhay mo!". It has stuck in my mind since college and true enough, may mga tao talagang sadyang walang kwenta.

Kakila-kilabot kang babae ka. Just because wala na akong pakinabang sayo kumakapit ka naman ngayon sa taong minura-mura mo sa harap namin ng tita ko. Oh well, you're like a dog pala...isinuka mo na isusubo mo pa ulit. clap clap clap!

But you know, I understand you. Napahiya ka na ng sobra sa mga tao na kinailangan ako ang tirahin mo. Defense mechanism mo na yan. So, I'll back off.

I realized that we don't speak the same language and NO, I don't live my life the way you do.

To me, you're just one of those UNWORTHY persons na minsang dumaan sa buhay ko.

Tapos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh well... sabi nga"don't talk to strangers"...lol