About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I missed you...hija!

After days of migraine, backpains and all that post-natal ailments...finally I'm back to work. And going back to work means, lesser time with my Iya. A few days ago, I was a bit worried about who's going to take care of my little girl. (Napaka-galing kasi ng yaya ko! PUNYETA!)

Anyhow, I'm thankful that Tita Liza took care of things for me and Iya before I went to work. Iya spent her nights with her Lola and Tita's. Since then, I started missing my mornings with Iya. We used to play when she wakes up in the morning. I missed cradling her in the afternoons because I have to sleep since I'm on graveyard shift. Every night, at work I did nothing but to look at her pictures and her videos during my breaks because I only get to see her 30mins a day. That sucks big time! When I'm at work, I did nothing but to look at my watch (making sure it's synchronized with my avaya phone's time) counting down the minutes till the end of my shift.

Finally, Saturday has come and Mommy gets her day off. I took a picture of Iya (in lomo effect) right before I made this blog. I was like, yes...tonight, Iya sleeps with me naman.

No comments: