About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bokeh it is!

You can see my photoblog here.

Yes, I know I'm suppose to buy the lens today, but I just couldn't wait to get my hands on this precious lil' thing called nikkor 50mm.

So, after paying a visit to JT yesterday, I went back to Glorietta 5 and met up with my ever so dearest friends, Pat, Sam, and Eden, (and we're missing you nonie..).

Here are my first shots with my new baby!

Dinner at Sbarro's



David's cute and uber mini paperclip sink



Twisted red!
I saw Carla's station full of balloons! I forgot! it's her birthday pala.
Happy Birthday!





Josh's TGIF balloon.



and here are some of my portrait shots!

Here's Eden


and Patreng

I so so so love my new lens! Now, I can't wait to take more photos!

No comments: