About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Do You Know Paulino Alcantara?

If it wasn't for my sisters who got hooked up with this game, I wouldn't even get the chance to know Paulino Alcantara.

Paulino Alcantara was the first filipino and asian to play for FC Barcelona and European Club. Yes! Am talking about football here! Hmmm..I dunno with you guys but that's a fun fact for me! LOL

You can read everything about Paulino HERE.

Wow! Now isn't that something to be proud of?!

I wish there's more Paulinos in our generation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I assume nice post. Particularly the title attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.