About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gettin' High @ High Street

After an hour and a half spent in American War Memorial, it was as if it's automatic, that we go to this beautiful tambayan of The Fort. High Street's full of people yesterday and they're all having a good day. Thinking of where we're gonna have our lunch, (and because eden and i were crying to eat!) we decided to have lunch at non-other than Texas Roadhouse Grill.

My! It's been a long time since we had our lunch here!

(btw, we were so hungry we didn't get to take a picture. so i copied this in google.)

and here's my lunch!

Grilled Pork Belly with Mushroom on top!
At last! BUSOG! **burp** oops excuse me! LOL

After having lunch, we went out for a walk and as I was saying, High Street is full of people. When you go to Krispy Kreme, there's not much seats left, same with Italliani's and Brother's Burger. Lots of kids running around playing with their mommies, yappies with their adorable dogs, and studes hanging out with their friends. Just like this kid right here!


We also dropped by Hobbes and Landes coz the two were craving for a FROYO. I was so full I didn't bother buying one. I like this store a lot. Aside from delicious FROYO, the store offers educational toys for kids and board games for the young and young at heart. I also love the ceramic cups displayed at the far end of the store. Didn't get to take photos though, and didn't bother asking whether it is ok to take pictures or not.

I love this photo of me and eden right here! It shows that we really are having a good time!

thanks Pat! nice shot!

Oh well!
Weekend is love isn't it?!

No comments: