About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Ginormous Nutella

Sometimes it's boring at work specially if there are no calls waiting. I've been browsing through my tumblr dashboard  to see amazing photos from people that I follow all over the world. This is what I thank Hewlett-Packard for. Full internet access has never been better. But of course, use it with discrete and caution. We don't want to be reprimanded or get caught up by our bosses right?

From food to destinations, arts and graphics, from people to animals. Whenever I see something amazing I quickly reblog these to my own tumblr for my reading pleasure. As I go through these amazing tumblogs, I stumbled upon a photo of this huge nutella nothing I've seen before. I found out from my aussie friend that we have to order it online because they don't sell this in most stores. Nutella has been my favorite since I discovered this when I was in China. I love nutella more if it's matched with keebler chocolate cookies (talk about sweet tooth!) and black coffee.


Wherever this is! I WANT TO TELEPORT RIGHT NOW!



credit to the source here's the link: http://benc0bane.tumblr.com/post/10491388153

No comments: