About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Long Weekend!

August 30th, Tuesday. I took Sophia for a stroll to make use of the time left for the day. Long weekend is almost done and Mommy will have to go back to work the next morning. Really, weekends and holiday long weekends are not enough. If only I could bring Sophia to work I would've done it a long time ago. Sophia and I spent the rest of the afternoon strolling around the quiet neighborhood. As we stroll around, I began thinking about the future.

How Sophia's going to be like when she grows up?
Which sports will she like playing?
Will she love photography like Mommy does?
Will she love traveling like Mommy does?
Will she rather do things with Mommy? Together?

I looked back at the night I took her home from the hospital and looked at her smiling face that afternoon. How time flies? She really grew up fast and much in the coming months. I'm thankful for the lovely day and time I had with her. And, despite of the mishaps within our family, I'm proud that I have not shed a single tear. I'm being strong for this tiny little person in front of me. She's my strength. My inspiration.

No comments: