About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

BIG 4's BIG FOOD TRIP!


Once again I have managed to keep up with my friends' appetites. Just last Saturday, the BIG FOUR (of course...by the name itself we are big...except for Eden), satisfied our cravings by visiting one of our favorites - SOMS; a thai restaurant. We ordered our favorites - sweet tasting Garlic-Pepper Beef, yummy Chicken Pandan, Tofu, Uber red hot Red Chicken Curry, their infamous Thai Tea and of course 2 rounds of Pad Thai. Hihirit pa sana ako ng Crab pero wag na...baka ikahiya na ko ng anak ko sa lapad ko! LOL!

Eating is not just something that we do three times a day, seven days a week. For me, eating is also a form of celebration. Especially when one of us just had a baby - that's me, one got promoted and that is Pat, the other just reconciled "again" with her partner...that's Eden and one who's officially a balikbayan, Nonie. I'm just proud that I'm best friends with these gals and happy that they're my daughter's godmothers. How lucky Sophia can be? :)

And what's eating without a 'lil chat?

Here's a photo of us after eating
("like there's no tomorrow")

And what comes after lunch? Merienda isn't it?
nomnomnom

photos taken with lomolomo

No comments: