About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, April 15, 2011

How Are You?

Sabi nila, babies can see things that adults can't. That babies have their own guardian angels. And their angels are there to protect them, teach them and play with them. It's very evident of course whenever I see Iya nakatingin sa kawalan then biglang tatawa...or may kausap pero wala naman. It was Wednesday night when Iya had a fever which is the effect of her vaccination. After washing Iya with warm cloth, I put Iya in our bed. I noticed she smiled at the curtain. Then spoke "oow..ow..ooow...". It's as if Iya was talking to her angel. Sabi nga ni Nanny, may kausap..sabi ko naman baka nagkamustahan sila ng angel niya. Ginawan pa namin ng script...

I took a shot of her while having a conversation with her "angel"
Iya: hello
Angel: how are you sophia?
Iya: i'm ok now. :)

hahaha cute lang! cute cute cute lang! I wish the angel she's talking to is my late grandmother. After all, kay Mama ko naman pinangalanan si Sophia. :)

No comments: