About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Farewell Brenda, My ULTIMATE TRAVEL BUDDY

I haven't used Brenda a long while now. The last time I used her it was Sophia's 2nd month and just like old times, Brenda never failed to deliver excellent photos. Since I got pregnant my travel has gone from minimal to none. So Brenda, was just inside her 4 million dollar home for the last 11 months. After days and days and days of thinking, finally I decided to sell her to someone who can use her again. (binigyan ko talaga ng gender ang camera ko!). That's how close I am to all my gadgets. I give them names and take good care of them. My gadgets are my buddies since I started this hobby and they never failed me.

I decided to sell her because I won't be using her anytime soon. Aamagin lang siya sa loob ng bag. I just had Sophia and all my travel plans have been put on hold. I decided to of course focus on Sophia more than my hobby and it's going to take a while before I get back to my old hobby again.

So there I was, holding Brenda one last time before giving her to the buyer. Forgive me for being such a drama queen but Brenda is my one ULTIMATE TRAVEL BUDDY. We've been to a lot of places. From the outskirts of old manila, to the gardens of UP Diliman, further North -- Sagada, Baler, Pinatubo, Baguio, Alaminos, Ilocos, Palaui, Subic then down south San Pablo, Tagaytay, Batanggas, Camarines Sur and Camarines Norte, Apo Reef and Pandan Island in Mindoro, Marinduque, Cebu and Bacolod. And whenever there's an event Brenda is there always ready to capture the moments.

I will miss her but I'm confident that the person who has her now will take good care of her more than I did.

Here's to my ULTIMATE TRAVEL BUDDY!
Thank you for the memories, Brenda.

No comments: