About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Taranta lang...

It was not so long ago when I discovered a loose wire in my laptop charger. Now, bumigay na siya ng todo. This morning, after I put Iya to sleep I noticed a spark on the charger so I turned it off right away...and of course since my laptop is not so high tech...the battery only lasts for half an hour. Yes, I'm a loser..sinagad ko ang battery ko till it automatically shuts down then I shut down. I was just sitting in the sofa thinking of what to do. The thought of being not online in the worldwide web is something I can't live without. I can't live without my lappy and I certainly can't live without fb, twitter and all that shizzz. I was like "geez...wala na nga akong tv pati ba naman itong laptop ko!!!".

I quickly dropped by SM Bicutan to look for a universal charger. I checked OCTAGON Shop and my gawd..(ala marife zamora...) they're charging me 3,300 for universal charger. And I was like "NEO Basic lang laptop ko...universal nyo is 3.3?!?!?!". Lumakad ng lumakad until I reached Asianic..their charger is P1,900...much better than P3,300 but still not in my budget. So I decided to go home and think of an alternative. I asked my Nanny if she knows someone who can fix the wiring. Lo and behold wala pang 30min ayos na ulit ang charger ko! HOOOOPLA! Kaya eto sa halagang 50 pesosesoses...am back online!

at ako'y nakangiti ng bonggang-bongga. :)

No comments: