About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Before and After

I was browsing through my friendster when I stumbled upon my old - super duper - old testimonials. 2 of it really made me smile. Not because of the good thing they said about me..but the "kalokohans" that they revealed in public. LOL.

The first one is one of the sincerest testimonials I've ever received. It's from Francesca, who I used to work with during my days with Dell (Sitel). While reading it I realized how much I've changed. You see, I used to make work fun. Looking back from before to now, suddenly I had this thought wandering off my mind - How come I don't do this anymore? I used to be like this...



But then, at the end of the day it is always up to me.

Francesca: "But of all the things that made me like her is that she makes work fun.".

I'm not bragging this, because this is me trying to re-asses myself. Again I go back to my question - "how come i don't do this anymore?". I am not saying that I need people to notice what I do and they would tell me kudos or whatever....because that's just not SO me. I just do whatever needs to be done, day in & day out. Reading this line over and over again made me felt that I was so different back then. I even asked myself "bakit kung kelan andito na ako ngayun saka ko ito di ginagawa..." and I didn't even noticed it not until now.

Frankly, I felt blue. Realization hit me. I am not the same anymore. That when people see me I always smile. But now, when people see me either they say Hi to me or would just ask me "are you having a bad day?!" And I was like "what?! no...". That's when I got my a.k.a "Bugi" in short for Bugnutin. <- hmmm well thanks to Nonie.
I wanna go back to my old self. Being the person who makes work fun. Having to enjoy each and everyday I do my stuff at work and frankly, no matter how hard it is for me not to let myself get affected of what's happening around me - well think again...you'd be surprise how people sometimes affects you and change your mood.

My Action Plan: This is hard. (parang appraisal lang!) - It's just simple, Be that person Cheska used to see in me 4 and a half years ago. - How? I couldn't think of a better answer than Think POSITIVE. If you think positive everything would be possible, and everything would be easy no matter how hard it is the tasks and the challenges that you're facing.

Everything is up to me.
Chances? It is for me to see.

Destiny its for me to take.


Ok L.A no more drama...Patreng let's go to Glorieta na!

No comments: