About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

HR PBCOM/INSULAR GETAWAY!

Got a message from David a few hourse ago after we part, that they had a blast. Thanks God! It was their first time in Zambales and since I've been there last January I took the initiative to organize our long awaited team building. I took them to Anawangin and Capones.

Here's a sneak peak of our soon to be uploaded pictures.

Oh gosh, what's happening to me. Saturday night palang I was feeling sick na. Was having a tonsillitis, and since Anne and David were going to the market that night, sumabay ako to buy me some medicine. And this is what I got now, a fever with a temp of 37.8...GEESH!

Anyway, knowing that they enjoyed the trip makes me feel better. Now, I can't wait for the holy week to pass because i'll be going to the Virgin Beach - Calaguas on the 18th. Oh man! I can't wait!

Oh and I gotta buy a new Hawaiian Tropic Sun Junk!!! Naubos sha ng mga gels!

oh gosh!

No comments: