About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Monday, April 6, 2009

My Zambales Exploration...


May I say Two Times?!

So here I go again with my travel blog, what can I say...traveling Philippines is something that I've always dreamed of since I was a kid. And who would've thought I'd be damn addicted to photographing landscapes ey?!

I love Zambales. It's just 4-5hrs ride from Manila, and it was much shorter because of the now opened SCTEX.

It was January of this year when I first came to Zambales and boy was I excited that time. I was curious of the so-called Photographer's Haven - Anawangin and it did lived up to its reputation of being IT. When David asked where can we spend our weekend for a teambuilding that is near, cheaper but fun place to visit, I told him Zambales would be a great place.

So I took the initiative to arrange the trip. Many thanks to Ms. Vilma the owner of Jimz Resort. She really took care of us while we were there and Kuya Randy my contact for the boat, again, he never fails to give me discounts...for the boat ride.

I have posted many blogs about Zambales a few months ago. Right now, I'm just gonna do one blog for this. Why? because I am not feeling well right now and my head is spinning while writing this. Oh crap looks like this fever is coming back! argh!

Anyway here are my Anawangin shots:

Shot this using Ronj's 18-55mm with a uwa converter



I could just stare at it all day....

Don't you just love to run around and lie down on the grass when you're tired?
I mean really?seriously?
The Heart-shaped Stone above was spotted by David, and so I grabbed the chance to take a picture of it.

The last photo was a scenic shot in Capones Island. Thank God we didn't have to treck for 2-hrs (like what happened to Nonie, John and I last January) last Sunday. The waves were not that strong so we were able to dock the boat on the other side. The walk to Capones Lighthouse is much shorter, may i say that - it took us only FIVE freaggin' minutes to get to where we're heading!!!

Anyway, I already have a shot of the Lighthouse, so i'll just show this one to you.


I'm bringing sexy back...yeah!
No just kidding, please don't throw-up!

Anyway, summer has just started.
Do what you've been doing every holy week.
For I and I alone will be bumming myself at home
like I usually do every holy week.

And for those who are going out of town this Lenten season, enjoy, take care and always put this in mind, something that I learned during my stay in Apo Reef:

Take Nothing but Pictures
Bring Nothing but Memories
Kill Nothing but Time
Leave Nothing but Footprints

And don't forget to say a prayer of thanks to our
Lord, Jesus Christ.

Another one by pinay manlalakbay.
Have a Happy Summer everyone!

No comments: