About Me

My photo
A FILIPINA MOTHER & A TRAVELER DISCOVERING PHILIPPINES ONE ISLAND AT A TIME.

Friday, April 24, 2009

The Camarines Norte Treasures

I have never hopped 4 islands in one day...good thing they're like 3-5min away from each other. Camarines Norte is gifted with beautiful, unexploited, virgin islands.

But nothing beats Calaguas. Pure white sand, clear waters, unexploited, no resorts, no clubs, just me (of course and the 100 peeps who partied with Ced), the tent, and my camera. Nothing is more relaxing than that.

Ok let's go back to the 4 islands I've visited last Monday. Why did I end up hopping from one island to the other? Leia needed buddies for her occular and since I was on vl last Monday, I volunteered myself. simple as that. :)

I didn't manage to keep track of the names of the islands we visited. But it was an experience I will always treasure for the rest of my life.

How can I not fall in-love with my own country?

Forget Tagaytay, Batangas or Galera.

Explore Philippines, even further.
Our country has so much to offer.

Sweet locals, delicious food, diverse cultures all these and more
in the 7,107 islands of the Philippines.

Another one by:
Pinay Manlalakbay

No comments: